Tuesday, November 10, 2009

just checked out my google analytics...

I find all this 'stuff' fascinating. I have gotten over a hundred hits on my website and only one sale.
Most people and especially internet marketeers would find that number maybe a little skinny.
I find it more than a bit humorous.

Here is the throw down:

I have a challenge for you. Let's say you go to my site because you are curious about who the ungolf pro is or what the ungolf pro is all about and you look around and quench your curiosity. That is fine.
I have little issue with it.

Actually, I have little issue with what any of you do.

Just like when giving private sessions of golf to my clientel I am not attached to the outcome.
One of the many things I have leaned from playing golf.

non-attachment.

Now, if you are interested in playing better golf. If you are a baseball player and want to play better golf and are too cheap to buy this $12 product then I can't help but laugh because it would be the best thing you eve did for your golf game.

The lessons are simple and they are doable.

I would place this type of communication against anyone in the world.

Hey, my fantasy golf lesson is with Charles Barkley. I would not fix him as would all the other golf professionals.
That is just not where my head is at.

I am not into fixing anyone. God knows how many golf professionals not to mention girlfriends have attempted to fix me.

Just frustrates the hell out of me.

What I would do is talk to him.
Notice what his tendencies are...
and move to the path of least resistence.

That's the best anyone can do.

Look at what Hank Haney put Charles through.

A matter of fact, if anyone knows Charles Barkley I will bet $10,000 I can show Charles how he works best so that he can play competent golf in one session. The session would be no less than 1 hour and no more then 3 hours.

I am not into torture after all. I am a golf pro not Vlad the Impailer.

But I degress...

If you are into learning about golf and you are a baseball player than go to my webpage and download the free lessons and try them out.

See if they work. If they do not then stop right there, do not pass go, do not collect $200, but if they do then do yourself a favor and buy the books.

12 bucks isn't going to change my life. 12 bucks just might change your golf game and how you perceive the world.

ciao

No comments: